Why Choose Walden?
Tours & Information Sessions
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees for 2023-24
Tuition for one child is $22,393.00.
Tuition for two children is $43,667.00 (includes a 5% sibling discount).
Annual Supplies and Maintenance Fee: $500 per child.
Camping Trips – We ask parents to help defray the costs of camping trips:
- UG fall trip: $275, billed 9/1
- UG spring trip: $200, billed 2/1
- MG spring trip: $175, billed 2/1
- LG/LMG spring trip: $70, billed 2/1
Extended Day Care (EDC) costs are not included in tuition.
- Usage of 20 hours or less each EDC billing period: $11.25/hour
- Usage above 20 hours each EDC billing period: $10.00/hour
- Drop-in hours (full day EDC only): $15.00/hour
As is true of all independent schools, Walden families can expect annual tuition increases to keep pace with rising costs, in the range of 4 – 6 percent per year.