The 2023 Masquerade Gala
March 18th, 7-10pm
416 26th St, Oakland, CA 94612
This event can only be successful with YOUR help.
We need your help to set up, close the auctions, serve drinks,
and especially to clean up together (so we can all go home).
Click Here to Volunteer.
- Movie/Pizza Night hosted at a parents house. You can make this specific to your child’s age group/grade.
- Kids Mini Golf Outing – hosted by parent
- Parents Hike to Pelican Inn – This was hosted by 2 parents who served breakfast the day of the hike at the host’s house then coordinated a carpool to Tennessee Valley Trail and hike to Pelican Inn for lunch.
- Art classes – Hosted in the past by Walden Art Teacher or Parent Artist
- Tie Dye Party – Hosted by Parents at their home or can be hosted at Walden.
- Paella Party- For adults only
- Cocktail Party – For adults only
- Physical Auction items! Do you make jewelry? art? music? Do you have an extra fancy enamel cast iron pan that your uncle gave you even though you told him you don’t cook? Real objects make the auction feel more fun!